Even with the rise in demand for the services of professional service organizations, it’s harder than ever to capture and maintain a competitive advantage. Project cycle times are shorter. Customer expectations and demands are higher. Skilled resources are scarce, and technology is changing more rapidly than ever before. These challenges facing today’s professional service firms are creating a climate of unprecedented competition and restructuring.
To thrive in today’s competitive marketplace, professional service organizations require integrated business management solutions that ensure the efficiency of the entire delivery process. Solutions designed specifically for the professional service industry can improve profitability and relationships with employees, customers, partners and contractors.
Professional Service Time & Billing™ for Dynamics SL®, formerly known as Solomon, is designed specifically to help your organization achieve these objectives by providing the most comprehensive professional service automation software available.
While some organizations have turned to non-integrated, disparate solutions, Professional Service Time & Billing™ and Dynamics SL® provides a single, integrated solution that streamlines the processes of every department within your organization – from the executive suite to marketing, sales, services, support and finance – so you can increase sales, improve service delivery and reduce administrative overhead.
Dynamics SL offers a full range of business and accounting applications that delivers broad and deep functionality for unparalleled flexibility; an adaptable, Microsoft®-based architecture for ongoing investment protection. As a result, Dynamics SL business software can be quickly customized for your environment, easily integrated into your existing system, and adapted over time as your needs change.
Some immediate benefits you can reap from Professional Service Time & Billing™ are:
- Accelerate the billing cycle and improve cash flow.
- Capture more billable hours and focus on billable activities.
- Add consultants without hiring additional administrators.
- Manage financial and resource performance proactively.
- Eliminate costly invoicing errors.
- Realize maximum revenue from existing clients.
- Cost-effectively custom-fit your firm’s processes and services to the needs of your clients, making you responsive to individual client requirements and able to provide better client service (including the ability to meet the needs of non-standard custom billing, unique reporting, and exceptional circumstances).
- Control access to information within the firm by user.
- Provide a single, secure, and scalable multi-user platform constructed on a 100% Microsoft-based architecture.
- Lower your total cost of application ownership.
- Scalable to any size organization.
- Unique project-based capture, approval, billing, analysis, and reporting of time and expense data
Our unique project-based capture, approval, billing, analysis, and reporting of time and expense data enables you to better manage your profits, projects, and people.
- An integrated view of your entire operation
Professional Service Time & Billing™ combined with Dynamics SL®, also gives you an integrated view of your entire operation, so you can effectively predict revenues, estimate resource requirements and monitor project status.
- Powerful resource tracking and project management
Powerful resource tracking and project management features, utilizing the Dynamics SL® Project Controller Module, allows you to effectively manage projects so you can provide the highest quality of service possible. Our workflow functionality helps you maximize revenues and improve cash flow with efficient time and expense tracking and quick invoice generation. Professional Service Time & Billing™ with Dynamics SL® utilizes the robust and scalable Dynamics SL as the core financial management system.
- Includes modules for Financials, Distribution, Project Management, Payroll, Manufacturing, Service Dispatch, e-Business and Front Office.
Take a look at the Professional Service Time & Billing brochures.